Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting Started

Welcome to the launch of The Anxiety Wrap blog! I'm thrilled to be able to communicate with all of you on a more personal level. My goal of this blog is to provide training tips and case histories from actual clients based on your feedback. Our clients have told us that they not only enjoy, but also pick up good tips when they read about how other people's dogs have worked through issues that are similar to theirs. My hope in sharing these case histories is that they will of some help, but I need you to promise that you'll remember every dog is an individual. What works for one dog in one situation, may not work for another dog.

I'll be writing book & product reviews/suggestions, and sometimes I'd just like to share the daily progress one of my client dogs is making in overcoming his/her difficult issue(s). All of this will be occurring on a weekly, if not more frequent, basis.

I'd also like to start an "Anxiety Wrap Dog Of The Month" contest! But there will be more details on that forthcoming.

For those of you who aren't familiar with me, I'm Susan Sharpe, CDPT-KA, APDT, the inventor of The Anxiety Wrap. I've trained animals for over 20 years and am owner of Animals Plus, LLC and Co-owner of Canine Companion - a dog training, daycare, and overnight doggie resort facility - and currently serve as an expert witness for canine behavior litigation. I firmly believe in giving back and in addition to providing donations to rescue groups and shelters, we also run The Anxiety Wrap Charity Foster Program where we rehabilitate and provide foster/permanent homes for abandoned animals.

We have a lot of other ideas for this blog! For example, we have so many wonderful partners - both individuals, such as Tracie Hotchner, Pet expert, author and host of radio shows, Cat Chat® and Dog Talk® - and retailers, and we'd like you to have the opportunity to learn a little about them. So once a month, we'd like to put a spotlight on one of our partners and have them share their favorite dog experience and other information with you.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and suggestions because this blog is for YOU! So please email me at susan@anxietywrap.com and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment